Friday, October 10, 2008

Drew

I'm a radio listener...I've never been one to go out and spend money on CD's. However, I've taken a liking to Taylor Swift and love her CD...so huh...the uh Easter bunny dropped it off in my basket earlier this year. And I'm thinking maybe I listen to it a bit much...

We were getting ready for bed when this came on the radio and my darling kids started singing it...again...obviously Brynn was distracted by something so she was slightly off but you get the idea. When we are in the car Brynn sometimes asks for her princess music, sometimes she asks for her Pooh music, and then sometimes she asks for her Drew music :) Gotta love my wonderful influence as a mom!

5 comments:

Clay and Katy said...

oh that is great!!! way to go brynn! and what does drew have to do with it? is that the guys name in the song...it has been a while i guess! she can teach me some new songs over thanksgiving :)

Wilson Family said...

yes, drew is the name of the guys she is singing about in that song. this is our favorite song on the cd so that is why brynn refers to it as her drew music.

Jaimi said...

I thought PJ hated country music. No? Did the female version of the Easter Bunny drop it off?

Wilson Family said...

PJ is fine with country music but yes, the female easter bunny is the only one who shops in our house

Lyndsay Detro said...

Very cute! They'll have to do a concert for us over Thanksgiving!