Monday, October 27, 2008

Lions & Tigers & Bears

Oh My!...the weather is beautiful. So we ventured out to the ZOO today with some friends (Jill with Abby and Parker, Danielle with Luke). We have a yearly pass but since we don't use it during the summer months it had been a while for us.

Giraffe's at eye level, Turtle eating salad, inside Monkey Village, Brynn being a Flamingo, too close for comfort to the Snake, a pretty yellow Bird, Zebra, playing in the Treehouse, Tyler and the Turtle, watching the best Orangutan's ever, see the cute baby playing, me and my boys on the Carousel, Dylan on his first trip to the zoo since I didn't poke his head out in the previous picture.



4 comments:

Lyndsay Detro said...

Sounds like fun! Brynn makes a very cute flamingo. And it was strange hearing you mention you and your "boys". Man, I need to see your family in person to realize that you really do have another little boy. =)

Clay and Katy said...

looks like you had a much more eventful trip to the zoo!!! how fun! you are keeping yourself busy while pj is away i can see!!

The Moore Family said...

Too fun! It has been too long since we have been!

Anonymous said...

I think I have the cutest grandchildren EVER. Grandma E