Oh, just some Sunday evening waffles...
My dad used to bring his "tools" home from work and stitch up my stuffed animals. So this sight made me all sentimental. Kates stingray, that she used her birthday money to buy when we were at SeaWorld, had a little accident. But she felt much better after daddy handled the situation and fixed it all up.
Tyler's obsession with his electronics is getting out of control...
Just a little Saturday morning workout. Preston asked me to come out and work the stopwatch... the boys ended up wanting me to be fired from my job because as the good mom that I am I expected them to work their hardest. Geez, I was just helping and encouraging them...
Wow, how did I let them out of the house like this?!? We were in fine
form. Two kids had holes in their clothes. One kid obviously had not
had a brush touch her hair all day (okay lets be honest, maybe two). One was wearing an undershirt as a
shirt. One was wearing cozy fleece pants when the heat index was 120 degrees. AND one spilled his root beer EVERYWHERE right after this picture was taken... awesome. We were a sight to behold...
Well behaved children... Kate writing in her Gratitude Journal from Primary. And Brynn saw a chore that needed to be done and did it all on her own!... of course I needed to get my camera and document that occasion.
Enjoying their birthday presents from Aunt Laura and Uncle Dallin... they used them to attack daddy when he got home from work. Daddy is hiding behind the trash can in one of these pictures.
Dylan loves his new birthday skateboard...
Kate and I have started taking Daddy lunch at work sometimes. She loves it :)
Just another beautiful day...
My sweet Kate still struggles with no being tired and grumpy in the afternoons now...
Artists at work...











































No comments:
Post a Comment