...those were just some pictures of Kate. And these are just some pictures of General Conference fun...
And some of Dylan...
...he hurt is foot bad enough one day that even daddy thought he should get an x-ray (it was fine though). And he had pirate day at school.
Clay went to a BYU game where they gave away these shirts...
...and PJ was pretty sure he needed one. Since they weren't selling them Clay was nice enough to mail his to PJ.
Some more beach time...
Some mornings you just give em what they want because they are too cute and it isn't worth the fight. So... peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallow sandwich coming right up!! Don't judge... at least there is protein in there somewhere.
Oops, and sometimes they get to go to a Med Group Spouses lunch with you and you give them the hugest piece of chocolate cake they've ever seen and they do an amazing job eating it all by themselves...
Its only the middle of October. We walked out the door to go to the bus stop in the morning and Kate says its freezing its so cold and she wants to go home. Mind you, she has pants and a jacket on. Oh, and it's a gorgeous 64 degrees outside. She was so upset about how "freezing" it was she wouldn't even let me take a grumpy picture of her. She has no idea what freezing is...
Kate has really been interested in the mail lately and is struggling with why none of it is ever for her. So she wrote a letter to Gramma Peper, who then sent her a package in return...
And all the kids have been getting fun mail from their Different Grandma too!...
This is the crew I just spent an entire night waiting on and cleaning up after. Three out of my 4 quite apparently had a stomach bug. I mentioned on FaceBook/Instagram that I felt like I deserve an award for making it through the night... or at least a donut and diet coke to get me through the rest of my fun day...
...friends who knew I wasn't kidding
when I said I was going to need a little something and so they
delivered all of my favorites. But not only that... they also knew what responsibilities I had to get done that day (without me bringing it up) and insisted on doing it for me...
which was such a relief since our day didn't go much better then our
night.
Preston got to have a day "off" work to support the Tyndall First Sergeants Operation Warmheart Golf Tournament. He was a good boy and took pictures by the holes the TOSC and Rockwell Watches sponsored (he asked Travis if his company was interested in sponsoring a hole/prize and they graciously said yes).
Kate and I decided to celebrate the first day of fall (September 23rd) at the pool...
...sadly its closed now. I just don't understand why.
Doesn't everybody's seat look like this as they watch shows at night?? Man Primary keeps me busy. Multitasking at its finest. Hubby went to bed hours ago...
The night before the boys had gotten in trouble for staying up too late messing around with each other. So the following night they were put to bed and told that there was to be NO talking. Dylan started sobbing. When asked why he said (through tears), "But dad, I just want to hear how my brothers day was...." melt my heart. Love that they are best buds ♡
These two are getting the school year started on the fast track - both placed in the quarterly mile run for PE. Must get that from their mom... oh wait, who am I kidding, we all know it's their dad but I'm perfectly okay with that!!
She loves all the cute little froggies in our yard. She thinks they are hers. They are the closest thing she will get to a pet so I'll let her keep thinking that.
And some of Dylan...
...he hurt is foot bad enough one day that even daddy thought he should get an x-ray (it was fine though). And he had pirate day at school.
Clay went to a BYU game where they gave away these shirts...
...and PJ was pretty sure he needed one. Since they weren't selling them Clay was nice enough to mail his to PJ.
Some more beach time...
Some mornings you just give em what they want because they are too cute and it isn't worth the fight. So... peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallow sandwich coming right up!! Don't judge... at least there is protein in there somewhere.
Oops, and sometimes they get to go to a Med Group Spouses lunch with you and you give them the hugest piece of chocolate cake they've ever seen and they do an amazing job eating it all by themselves...
Its only the middle of October. We walked out the door to go to the bus stop in the morning and Kate says its freezing its so cold and she wants to go home. Mind you, she has pants and a jacket on. Oh, and it's a gorgeous 64 degrees outside. She was so upset about how "freezing" it was she wouldn't even let me take a grumpy picture of her. She has no idea what freezing is...
Kate has really been interested in the mail lately and is struggling with why none of it is ever for her. So she wrote a letter to Gramma Peper, who then sent her a package in return...
And all the kids have been getting fun mail from their Different Grandma too!...
This is the crew I just spent an entire night waiting on and cleaning up after. Three out of my 4 quite apparently had a stomach bug. I mentioned on FaceBook/Instagram that I felt like I deserve an award for making it through the night... or at least a donut and diet coke to get me through the rest of my fun day...
And I should have known that if I said that the presents would start arriving because I am blessed with the best friends in the whole world...
...friends who knew I wasn't kidding
when I said I was going to need a little something and so they
delivered all of my favorites. But not only that... they also knew what responsibilities I had to get done that day (without me bringing it up) and insisted on doing it for me...
which was such a relief since our day didn't go much better then our
night. Preston got to have a day "off" work to support the Tyndall First Sergeants Operation Warmheart Golf Tournament. He was a good boy and took pictures by the holes the TOSC and Rockwell Watches sponsored (he asked Travis if his company was interested in sponsoring a hole/prize and they graciously said yes).
Kate and I decided to celebrate the first day of fall (September 23rd) at the pool...
...sadly its closed now. I just don't understand why.
Doesn't everybody's seat look like this as they watch shows at night?? Man Primary keeps me busy. Multitasking at its finest. Hubby went to bed hours ago...
The night before the boys had gotten in trouble for staying up too late messing around with each other. So the following night they were put to bed and told that there was to be NO talking. Dylan started sobbing. When asked why he said (through tears), "But dad, I just want to hear how my brothers day was...." melt my heart. Love that they are best buds ♡
These two are getting the school year started on the fast track - both placed in the quarterly mile run for PE. Must get that from their mom... oh wait, who am I kidding, we all know it's their dad but I'm perfectly okay with that!!
She loves all the cute little froggies in our yard. She thinks they are hers. They are the closest thing she will get to a pet so I'll let her keep thinking that.






































No comments:
Post a Comment