Can't you just see the "JOY" on our faces??!?!?!
Family pictures have got to be one of my most cherished earthly possesions (hence my obsession with taking pictures and scrapbooking). But seeing as there is opposition in all things, it must follow that it is also one of the hardest, most frustrating things to get done. Ummm...is anyone out there hearing me on this one?
Bet you can't wait to see if by some small miracle we were actually able to get a good one for our Christmas letter...
6 comments:
Those pictures were great! I love the one were Tyler had run away. =) Yes, family pictures are a favorite of mine and I agree, very hard to get. But I think you have your Christmas card right there - a collage of all your pictures. Very cute!
Hysterical. Looks like Brynn had the right idea--strangle yourself with the J.(; Can I guess what PJ is saying in the 2nd to last picture? "Don't look at me. This was your idea!You were the one who wanted to do this." Can't wait to see the final project!
Love, love, LOVE this series of pictures! And, by the way, this may be payback for any attitude you probably gave US, back in the day...... =] <3
the last one is my favorite...'tyler you are going to sit here and like it'!!!!!! cant wait to see what you got :)
Love it, your kids are so darn cute. I think the pictures are true to life and therefore PERFECT!!
at least you got to take family pictures. i had all of our corresponding colored outfits picked out for pictures but john decided to be a scrooge and convince me we didn't need to take family pics this year. he knows how much i love to take pictures and scrapbook. good luck on getting a cute one. i'm sure they will turn out fine.
Post a Comment