Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sleepover

We hit a milestone...Brynn had her first (successful) sleepover a few weeks ago at Abby's house. We tried once before, right before the Peterson's moved, but it was too easy for her to just walk home at night when she was all done - this time she didn't have that option...and she did just fine. She said she had SO much fun but really missed us at night but she wanted to be real brave so she didn't even cry at all. I was very proud of her and what a big girl she's becoming...ahhh!
And I was very proud of Jill for being brave enough to try!...what a good mom!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Really, Jill is brave. Isn't it hard but fun to see your little babies doing such big things. Way to go Brynn, Jill and Kelly!!!

Lyndsay Detro said...

How cool! My kids have started talking about sleepovers, but I haven't been brave enough to try one yet. They still seem so young. But that is probably just me trying to hold on to them just a little bit longer. =) Go Brynn!

The Moore Family said...

That is so brave! Lauren has been begging for a sleep over! You've inspired me to try.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! I saw your blog on Crystal Smith's and was excited to "find" you. Your kids are darling!

Hope you're doing well! My blog is esonderegger.blogspot.com and if you'll send me your email address (emmysondie@gmail.com) I'll invite you!