Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Catch Up Time...

Pictures from a fishing trip with the Mathews earlier in October...  Tyler had gotten a fish scale for his birthday and was pumped to finally get to try it out.
P
Yes, we've lived here over a year and this little girl still hasn't become acclimated to the feel of sand on her feet/in her shoes and can still convince me to carry her so she doesn't have to walk in it...
Tyler as Optimus...
One rainy day Kate seized the opportunity to "use" her umbrella out in the rain and walked with me to the bus stop...
And after we got drenched we came in side, changed clothes, and cuddled on the couch with a cozy blanket...
 She just looked cute so I took her picture...
Walked into my room to find my kids relaxing and watching a show together.  I guess this is the comfy way to do that?!...
 Boys proud of their clean room...
Preston & I on a date night to the movies to see Enders Game in honor of Kara (her favorite book that she had us listen to on one of our road trips a few years back)...
Just a beautiful fall Saturday at the beach...
Saturday of Veterans Day weekend I got to spend the entire day on a Girls Trip to Destin with Cyndee Young and Ashley Christensen.  So fun.  So needed.  So perfect.
Finally was in a position to actually get my first picture of one of these cute guys...
About a month ago Brynn and Tyler both lost a tooth on the same night...
 A picture Brynn drew...
The last of Dylan's soccer pictures...
 Outdoor time...
On Veterans Day we went bowling, grabbed some lunch, went and saw Turbo at the $1 theater and hit Toys R Us to buy a present for Toys for Tots...
Let's conclude with a good story...
So the other morning Brynn walks into the bathroom right as I'm stepping on to the scale. She looks down and reads it. Then she looks up at me and excitedly proclaims, "Mom you weigh as much as a dolphin! No really wait ill show you... its in my book!" And then she proceeds to find it and show me. Lovely way to start my morning - at least she didn't say a whale right?!!?! Oh and in my defense the book did read "the smallest dolphin can weigh @#$"... sigh...


1 comment:

CK Morgan said...

Well at least someone has seen Enders game cause insure haven't and now Clark is gone to the Philippines and I have no one to go with. Sigh. Was it good! Beautiful sunsets, love that you got a girls weekend, and Kate is adorable. Also I always thought dolphins were small. I was surprised when you said you were upset by that. :). Tell b her artwork is awesome!