It started at 5:30am when both of my kids decided to be awake - hence the gorgeous photo. So I opened some presents they had bought for me with daddy. They were big helpers with that.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!...yesterday...
Brynn was SO excited for mommy to have a birthday. However, I think she was rather disappointed - she couldn't understand why we weren't having a party and why we didn't invite anyone and why there was no pinata or friends. Yes, mommies just don't always get the best birthdays but it was still a nice day.
It started at 5:30am when both of my kids decided to be awake - hence the gorgeous photo. So I opened some presents they had bought for me with daddy. They were big helpers with that.
The one thing I really wanted to do was go to dinner. Not that we never go out or anything, but I just love doing it. However, PJ is on a wonderful surgery rotation. He ended up being on call and didn't get home until 8pm. So we almost had cake without him...
But my very best present of all is that my really big boy who has decided that he does not want to talk - he only really says Dada and Bye bye which most of the time I swear he is saying "DaDee go Bye Bye" which huh, I wonder why those would be his first and only words :) ...anyway sorry I rambling...my all time favorite present is that randomly, from the start of the day, went around saying "HAPPY". And he did so good singing Happy and then a lot of blublerish to the tune of Happy Birthday to me all day long. It was great! I couldn't get it on video but here you can get a little glimpse.
It started at 5:30am when both of my kids decided to be awake - hence the gorgeous photo. So I opened some presents they had bought for me with daddy. They were big helpers with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh i can totally hear him saying happy birthday!!! ok well the birthday is a little harder to tell but i think he was surely trying to say it! and how was the peanut butter ice cream cake???
Kelly, I feel terrible! I told Jeff, Sunday, that it was your birthday this week and I totally blew it! I feel so lame that I saw you and talked to you on the phone several times without realizing the date. Please forgive me and remember I love you!Happy Belated Birthday!
Happy Birthday Kelly!! I am so glad you had a wonderful day!! BTW that red necklace and bracelet is SO cute!! My birthday is right around the corner...just kidding!!
Kelly I love you!!! I am so happy to hear Tylers sweet surprise! Adorable! You even look beautiful blowing out candles! You sexy thing!
Sorry I missed it Kelly, I should have known...you're so on top of things(Thinking about Kelley Garrett-oh and I'll call you tomorrow!)one day I'll get it down!
Post a Comment