Thursday, April 24, 2008

Update for Daddy:

Before PJ left he took Brynn to the Build-A-Bear Workshop where they picked out a stuffed animal - Pokey the Turtle - and put a voice box in it that had PJ telling Brynn how much he loved her. She LOVES this turtle... It was totally my idea. And not that I'm starting to regret it or anything...but I'm pretty sure the voicebox isn't going to last until he gets home.


"Hi Daddy! This is just me playing with Mommy while Brynn is at pre-school. Isn't she fun??!?"

Another ouch! We made brownies - yes in my new Kitchen Aid :) And Tyler was so excited to have one that he fell out of the chair he was trying to climb into. He busted his lip and blood went everywhere. Of course he is tough and that didn't stop him from devouring the brownie.
One night the kids were being so good and cute so they didn't have to go to bed. Brynn decided she and Tyler were going to the Ball and she needed him to be her prince so she had someone to dance with. I guess we need to teach her that the princes are suppose to do the leading...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, tyler -- he just takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'! so stinkin' cute! and i LOVE the picture of wynnie asleep on her turtle (the second one). i'm thinking calendar. <3

Jaimi said...

Watching Brynn with Tyler makes me think, "I am woman hear me roar!" Are you sure Tyler's bloody lip wasn't from the "dancing?" ( ;

Lyndsay said...

Believe me, we dont have big plans for fun stuff in Omaha. We are going down to go to the temple. Not that that isnt fun, but you know what I mean! :) We have some friends who just matched in surgery down in Omaha too! Has PJ decided what he wants to go in to yet? And where??

Dave, Danielle and Luke said...

Oh, so sad about the blood mustache! He really is so tough. Speaking of tough, you are my new hero. I couldn't sleep my one night alone while Dave and Luke were on that campout. I set up boobytraps in front of the doors and couldn't fall asleep until 3 am! What a wimp I am.

Clay and Katy said...

i love that them 'dancing' is really brynn flinging tyler around...at least he seemed to enjoy it! very very cute.

and mom, we are going to need to make a couple of calendars it looks like...with all of the pics you are requesting!!!!!

The Moore Family said...

Brynn is hilarious! Seriously - ADORABLE! Those are the moments that you are so glad you had them soo close- it's a good thing you have it on record to play back when they are screaming at each other and you want to pull your hair out!. . . or, maybe that is just me!