Dylan turned 7 months old today. And yes, he is finally (within the past couple days) sitting up pretty steadily. He loves to grab stuff, especially noses and jewelry. And a few times we've seen him start to almost army crawl, instead of roll, in an attempt to reach toys on the floor. He's still a very happy boy as long as he has eaten and slept and hasn't been left alone in a room. Since his 6 month update he has learned to eat - I started giving him Puffs and Cherrios (which he loves) and he learned how to work them to the back of his mouth. So now he understands what to do with baby cereal/food. I guess I just need to figure out how to sit down and feed him more than 1, maybe 2, times a day. Other than that not much is new with him - just loving life and playing with Brynn and Tyler!Sunday, April 12, 2009
7 Months
Dylan turned 7 months old today. And yes, he is finally (within the past couple days) sitting up pretty steadily. He loves to grab stuff, especially noses and jewelry. And a few times we've seen him start to almost army crawl, instead of roll, in an attempt to reach toys on the floor. He's still a very happy boy as long as he has eaten and slept and hasn't been left alone in a room. Since his 6 month update he has learned to eat - I started giving him Puffs and Cherrios (which he loves) and he learned how to work them to the back of his mouth. So now he understands what to do with baby cereal/food. I guess I just need to figure out how to sit down and feed him more than 1, maybe 2, times a day. Other than that not much is new with him - just loving life and playing with Brynn and Tyler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I seriously cannot believe that he is 7 months old already. Holy cow!! Where does the time go. I can't wait to see all of you!
how cute...what a big boy!!! he always looks so happy :)
and where are their bowties???
7 months.. the time goes by fast. dylan is a cutie and i love watching him grow every month with kelton.
Post a Comment