We hope everyone had an egg-celent easter just like we did! This morning the kids woke up to find that the Easter Bunny had left them lots of fun surprises - the kid each got a scooter and Dylan got this cute walker lion which he loves cause the nose does fun stuff when he grabs it.



But really, the Easter fun has been happening all week long.



But really, the Easter fun has been happening all week long.
Friday morning we had an Easter party for our friends. We formed eggs out of white Crayola Model Magic and decorated them with markers. And then of course had to have a huge egg hunt!
(Friends pictured from left to right: Summer, Christopher, Trevor, Sam, Easter Bunny, Rhyan, Tyler, Preston, Abby, Parker)
Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE Easter egg hunts?!?! And this year did not disappoint: We went to one for our ward a few weeks ago, had one at our own party Friday, one at daddy's school yesterday, and another one today at home with our cousins. Can't get enough of the finding fun...one day I'm hoping someone will do one for me :)





Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE Easter egg hunts?!?! And this year did not disappoint: We went to one for our ward a few weeks ago, had one at our own party Friday, one at daddy's school yesterday, and another one today at home with our cousins. Can't get enough of the finding fun...one day I'm hoping someone will do one for me :)





5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Cute cake and I loved your Easter Bunny. =)
yes, it does look like you had a fun week with lots of festivities!!!
We are sooooo going to miss your holiday parties!!!! And miss you and your sweet babes even more. YOu are one incredible person Kelly and I just ADORE you!
Your kids' parties never disappoint! I can't believe you put it together the month before you are moving!! And you made me some awesome jewelry, too! Multi-tasking Mama!
fun easter week. you always do the funnest things for all the holidays.
Post a Comment