My husband can be so thoughtful! Last week he surprised me with a plane ticket to go to Washington (Thursday to Monday) to help my sister with her newest arrival, little Brody Grant Warren - born Wednesday, April 15th! 

Its been very fun, but I miss you more and hope you are having fun with daddy!
So here I am...
...doing what I can to be helpful :)
And Brynn called me for an update on "cousins". So this is for Brynn...
I taught Jack how to make his own special pizza just like we do at home:
He LOVED the presents you and Tyler picked out to send to him:
And I took him to "the Workshop" to make a special friend:
Its been very fun, but I miss you more and hope you are having fun with daddy!
5 comments:
Sexy pictures kelly!!! Their oldest looks a smidge like your boys I think!!! We miss ya! We got to have your kiddos over for a short play date the other day and of course I sent them home muddy. Sorry about that Peej.
Well look at you going all fancy on your background. Did you take Dylan's blanket with you or did you make your nephew a matching blanket?You should be proud of PJ--amidst his responsibilities at home he helped me with my RS Lesson, had Summer over and it was quiet when I went by to drop off a dvd the other night at 9:00.Great surprise, PJ!
LOVE all of the pictures, but my absolute favorite is the one of you and Jack by the oven. Wow, Keddy, you look gooood in that shot! =} Why don't we plan to put that one on the Loser Grandma page of my calendar for next year?
Okay, I am SO incredibly jealous!!!!!! I wish I could be there right now. Can't wait to hold Brody and see everyone in a couple of weeks. Brody really does look like Jack. And Kelly you do look good!
I have to say, with how crafty you are, I was wondering when you were going to get a fancy blog background!!
What a fun trip!! Surprises are the best!
Post a Comment