So today was a big day in our home...Dylan learned to clap, and PJ finished his last day of his last rotation of his last year of medical school - yep, HE's DONE!!! And that means he is officially on vacation until his first day of work on June 8th. Oh happy day!
So here is a video of Dylan (while I am trying to get him to clap) that shows you how excited he gets when someone comes around to play with him...he's always trying to get people to pick him up. But this time I'm sure his excitement was because daddy is DONE!
Then here is a video of him clapping (well kind of, but its the best I could get on demand). I think its rathering fitting that he picked today of all days to show me he knew how to clap.
Have I mentioned PJ is done with medical school and that we are very happy about that?! ;)
6 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations!!!! And I know I don't have to tell you how cute Dylan is, you already know it!
Yay! We, too, are so excited to be DONE! Finally! We are actually going to St Louis this weekend for the Cubs/Cardinals series so its too bad yall arent already there. When are you making the move? Have fun enjoying your break!
What I love is how, in the second video, when you ask him to do it again, he DOES! Brilliant. I'll bet Wynnie would tell you that he gets that from his dad. =}
That kid's got timing!(: Congratulations to all of you on this huge accomplishment!
Mom, you're so cute! I LOVE it when babaies start clapping. Besides walking, I think clapping is my favorite thing that babies do. =) And congrats to PJ!!!! I can't even begin to imagine how that must feel.
man, he is getting so big! I can barely recognize him. He is so cute!
Post a Comment