
And reading the Christmas story while acting it out with our Little People Nativity set...
And after the kids were nestled all snug in their beds...


Us adults enjoyed a scrumptious fondue dinner...


Us adults enjoyed a scrumptious fondue dinner...

After eating we spent a lot of long hours doing what adult/parents do the rest of Christmas Eve. And it was acutally very fun as we worked together.
And Christmas morning was... well it was everything it could have been.


















3 comments:
mmmmm. .. fondue. I seriously dream of your fondue. I think I could have eaten the whole pot all by myself. I think I might have eaten half of it by myself. It looks like Christmas was dreamy. So glad it was so great!
Looks like you guys had an AWESOME Christmas!! Couple of comments:
1) Love Dylan's chocolate face. Looks like he has a goatee.
2) PJ's shirt is GREAT!! Love it. Where did you get it made?
3) Brynn has a slight plumber's crack thing going on in the nativity picture. :} Just thought I'd let you know.
4) Love Tyler's headlamp. He can be a serious fixer now. =)
5) I'm a little confused by your train. You had the whole GeoTrax train laid out - I'm assuming from Santa, but I could see at least part of that same train under the tree Christmas Eve. Just wondering about that.
6) I absolutely LOVE that last picture of Kate. Oh. My. Goodness. So cute!!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas with PJ's family. Love all the traditions.
Looks like Santa delivered!
Post a Comment