
Kate turned three months old while we were in Indiana. And, as I said before, she turned 3 months on November 26th, which also happens to be her Uncle Stevens birthday. Very special that they were together that day :) And while I should blame these late pictures on my camera incident and them getting "lost", unfortunately, that would be lying. In all the commotion and hustle and bustle of the day, while I remembered, I never got around to taking pictures. So these pictures were taking a whopping 3 days late.

Honestly, not much is new with Kate these last few weeks. She's still an easy baby and doesn't give us too many problems. She sleeps well and even slept from 10pm to 5am last night (not that common though). She is starting to drool a lot (as seen by her shirt), which I'm not loving. In fact it is giving me flashbacks of baby Brynn and how I had to layer on the bibs and even put diaper rash cream under her chin because she was always so wet!... I'm hoping Kate can keep it under control though. Oh, and she loves to have her hands in her mouth. And when her hands aren't stuffed in her mouth she does like to try and "talk" by cooing. Very cute!
1 comment:
Andrew loves his hands, too. It's so cute!! Kate is DARLING!! I just want to squeeze her and kiss her checks!
Post a Comment