Quick question...

So did you picture this?...

Or this?...


How about this?...
Did you picture this?...


What about this?...

Could you possibly have pictured this?...


How about this?...
Did you picture this?...

What about this?...

Could you possibly have pictured this?...
Yep, its really true. A miracle happened. Well... a miracle or I just happened to be married to the smartest, most brilliant, thoughtful man evers.
Last night, by the time we got the kids in bed, I couldn't physically keep my eyes open and was falling asleep every five minutes on the couch. Obviously staying up to the wee hours of the morning all last week was not a good idea - you know, since I still have an infant who eats during the night and kids who get up early morning. But when we are all together, and we spend all day entertaining the kids, feeding the kids, keeping the kids happy, doing activities with the kids, etc. By the time those kids are in bed I cherish the adult time we have at night; where we talk and play games and chill and do our things. So I stayed up. And now I'm sleep deprived. Anyway... So I went to bed a little early last night. And a couple hours later there is PJ, waking me up (?!??!?) with the most mischevious grin telling me I need to follow him downstairs. OK?!? Stupid thing is, the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw his face is that he must have caught a mouse or something downstairs and wanted to freak me out. Very thankfully that was not the case. He led me to the computer where, lo and behold, there he had my missing pictures!!!!! He had spent the last long while finding them for me. And by finding them I mean locating and downloading this wonderful program called PhotoRec (www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/PhotoRec). It is a "file data recovery software that is designed to recover lost files from digital camera memory". Only PhotoRec "ignores the file system and goes after the underlying data, so it will still work even if the media's file system has been severly damaged or reformatted"... or pictures deleted!!!
So I'm thinking my amazing husband is definitely on Santa's nice list this year!










5 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Way to go PJ!! I knew you would get them back. And what wonderful pictures!! I LOVE the family pictures at the end, especially. Too fun!!
Wow! First the camera and now photo recovery? What a man! He must be counting on Santa delivering for him as well this year...another Lexus maybe?(;
WOW!! tell PJ thank you so much for me! I was feeling so guilty.... So would it be to much for you to email me at least the ones of Steven? I am so relieved!!!
Yay!
Ahhhh PJ, what a heart! LOve you guys!!
Post a Comment