Kate is 11 weeks old. But we have been waiting to bless her at Church until Grandpa Wilson could get out here - and while Grandpa could have come a little earlier, it also had to be a weekend where daddy wouldn't be working so he could be there too ;) So today was the big day. And she was such a good girl.
My parents and Katy & her family also drove over for the weekend. We loved having so much family here for it!Grandpa Wilson, Daddy, Grampa Peper, Uncle Clay
Now, both of my daughters have their grandfathers' middle names...Randall Lee & Brynn Lee
And here is the only dress my baby girls will have shared - their blessing dress. It is the only item of clothing we kept from when Brynn was a baby.
Kate 2010, Brynn 2004
And one more picture of us from Brynn's blessing day on August 8th, 2004
It was a wonderful Sunday. And fortunately it also happened to be the Primary Program in Sacrament Meeting. So everyone got to hear Brynn and Tyler say their parts and sing their songs. They both did so good, they had their parts memorized and stood up and said them without any help or problem. We invited our friends to come and Brandi & Anya Hartman were there to show their love and support!
The weekend was special. We did a few other activities that I will record soon. Unfortunately everyone is gone now and so we've crashed!





5 comments:
Oh, I misunderstood--I thought her blessing was last weekend. I love that both the girls have a grandfather's name as well. Cool. There are some definitely some similarities in the girls'looks seeing them side by side. BTW, I have a few items from Brynn that Jenny passed along to me that I will be sure to give back to you. Then it won't just be the blessing dress that they have both a picture in.
Oh, what beautiful pictures. That baby is so darn pretty- I just want to hold her!! So neat that they share names with their grandpas!!
Miss Kate is so beautiful! Crazy to imagine Brynn that small again. It sounds like it was a very special and fun weekend. Congrats Wilson family! XOXO
Very cute post! We had a fun weekend as always! I love that picture of baby Kate...so happy and cute!!!!
You got such great pictures!! And I love the comparison shots. The dress is darling. And your looking good, Kel. I liked your shirt you were wearing.
Post a Comment