Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Out and About

Yesterday we decided to get out of the house for a while and headed up to the Indianapolis Childrens Museum. We were there for several hours and wish we had had more time. The kids were wonderful and oh the fun they had...




Yes, even the adults got in on the action...

Tyler needed the map in order to get us from place to place ;)

And I have to admit that one of our families new favorite shows is Swamp People - where they show the folks who live in the Louisiana swamp lands hunting alligators. And so this "addigator" was a highlight...
Even little Steven got to explore a few things...

The Warrens and The Pepers...

They had a whole Barbie wing and I was amazed at how excited Brynn was about it. We have Barbies (unfortunately) and she plays with them every now and then but nothing too obsessive. So I couldn't believe how I had to pull her out of there and away from all the girly stuff?!


Ha! Gotta love these adorable penguins...

And the dinosaurs!...

Then today Uncle Steven promised to take the kiddos to his favorite hot dog joint since we have a few hot dog lovers amongst us... Dylan and Tyler to name a few!
And while it was a disaster getting there - we're talking freezing pouring rain, whinny kids finally loaded, car dead, car taking forever to jump, did I mention naughty kids and freezing pouring rain ?! :) But in the end I'd say it was a huge hit! And they fit right in since the naughty kids were at Naughty Dog...

1 comment:

Jaimi said...

That is a great museum! When we went last month Gracen was in heaven running from thing to thing. Summer also had a bit too much fun on the runway and designing outfits for Barbie.

Some kid about knocked himself out on the "addigator"--that puppy is made out of something hard!

Question: Is the rain always freezing this time of year?