Thursday, November 4, 2010

Symbolism

My laundry seems to be symbloic for my life right now...

Things just keep piling up and the work seems never ending. With the switching of seasons comes a need to organize and reevaluate everything from the entire families wardrobes/closets to household needs; Hallween ending means one thing down but also the decorations must come down and be put away; next weekend involves company coming and a baby blessing to prepare for; then the next week our trip to AZ for a wedding which means preparation by shopping and packing and cleaning; then the very next weekend Thanksgiving over in Indiana (in which I have to have some Christmas stuff ready). I love all - ok most - of these things. All I'm saying is that I have quite the to-do list that isn't getting done. Yes, a good reason to be blogging right now. If only life were as simple as this...
I could use a good bubble bath right now - and I'm not even a bath person. But she sure makes it look enjoyable! Tempting. Very tempting. But then I'd have to clean out the bath tub first... so on second thought, guess that won't happen....

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, that pile is all too familiar! Who's wedding are you going to?

Lyndsay Detro said...

What cute tub pictures!! She is a cutie. And ... good luck with all your stuff. I ditto everything you just said - except for Thanksgiving in Indiana. =( But I do have stuff to get ready for that. (Oh, and I guess I don't have a wedding either).

Jaimi said...

Been thinking about you this weekend wondering how everything went....I'm sure it was lovely. I'll be watching for your post when you decide to take a minute from your busy life.