This week we are finally finishing up another long work month for daddy - "long", meaning lots of hours clocked and lots of time spent trying to catch up on sleep. And so of course, while he's doing that, we are having our own long month at home with lots of ups and downs. And I found myself trying to capture the ups, the cute and fun moments we were having, since this month was also full of sad news and I didn't want the bad to start outweighing the good.
3 comments:
Oh, so many pictures to love! :} Two faves -- the ones of Toller reading to Kate on the counter. And what happened to his cheek/eye?!?!? A result of some markering, or was it a wound?
Brynn looks so big holding Kate!!! And I love the one of Tyler with Elmo strapped to the rocket!! So many cute pictures! glad you are keeping things positive with all of the crazy work hours!!!
I agree with mom and Katy, so many good pictures. My favorite one was probably the one of Tyler with Elmo strapped to the rocket. Hilarious!! And Kate has such BIG eyes. I love it!!
Post a Comment