
Can I get a big YEE-HAW!...

Saturday night we went to a Halloween activity at the Church. It started out with fun carnival games for the kids, then there was a chili dinner, contests and prizes, then followed by Trunk 'r Treating. It was a fun evening and we were glad our friends (the Hartmans) came to join us!



Dylan didn't care to do the activities, he just wanted the candy and cupcakes...
He loved this little cow, our friend Miss Lauren Olsen, he just kept telling me how "funny" she was and laughing and smiling at her.
He also wasn't interested in walking around and getting candy. He made it to about 3 cars before he plopped down next to me to hand out the candy instead.
Then, since Hallween was on Sunday, we spent a family night at home... but we kind of let loose for dinner ;) Is there anything wrong with eating candy for dinner?! Or climing on to the table to chow down on chips!? Or drinking algae infested water with worms in it?!? Or digging up some scruptious stuff from the graveyard!?!


And then kids were excited to be passing out candy. They eagerly waited by the door and bombarded the trick or treaters when they got anywhere near our house. Dylan really got in to wishing everyone a "happy hadoween!!!!!"






5 comments:
They all looked SO cute!! Love the outfits. How sad that they didn't get to go trick-or-treating, but it looks like you still had plenty of fun. I'm pretty sure that my kids very favorite part of Halloween is passing out the candy anyway. =)
Love how all of their outfits came together!!!!! Although it doesnt look as though PJ got all dressed up??? Whats up with that? Looks like you had lots of fun...love all of your food!!!!!
I do believe this is the first time I've seen you dress up--although your ensemble is so cute and trendy you could wear it everyday.Did PJ dress up and shock us?
Guess, not. I just noticed the group picture. You are kinder than me. I made Jeff dress up again this year, but I was much kinder in what I had him wear than in the past.
Love the costumes. You look hot in the hat picture. If you have any extra time during busy wedding action - give us a call. I know you will be crazy, so no pressure. So who's getting married?
Post a Comment