Thursday, May 27, 2010

Brynn's Class Play

We got to go to Brynn's classroom yesterday to see a production they have been working very hard on - The Little Red Hen... starring Brynn Wilson as a dog!
She had quite the audience and cheering section since Grandma was still here AND daddy got to come!
The video of her line didn't turn out :( but she got to say, "Woof Woof Woof, We like to please and scratch our fleas and that's how we spend our day." She's had it memorized for weeks.
Here is a clip of the play:
At the end they let us know that the moral of the story was that hard work really does pay off. And they knew that, because this year they had worked hard and learned to read and write and do math, etc. Then they thanked us, their parents, for making their world wonderful. And sang us this song...
I'm very glad I was standing behind my husband because I started to tear up a little. They were very cute and sweet and did such a great job! (I completely blame the emotion on pregnancy hormones).
Then we got to go out on their playground and have a little picnic...

...only Brynn ran around with her friends and Tyler was SO excited to be playing on their playground. So Dylan had a snack.
Mrs. Panacopoulos was a wonderful teacher and Brynn had a great kindergarten year! She's grown so much...

4 comments:

Jaimi said...

It's ok, Kelly. That song gets me too.(:

the Mom said...

Keddy, why do you have to "blame" hormones?? It's OK to tear up over things like that, just because! Silly. :]

Clay and Katy said...

I am sure I would have been a little teary too! The play looked very cute...love that story! How fun!!! Way to go Brynn on all your hard work this year!

Lyndsay Detro said...

Way to go Brynn!! I wish we could have come to see you in person. I bet you did a GREAT job at being a dog!