I signed Brynn and Tyler up to play T-Ball through our YMCA for the first part of our summer. The kids have been pretty excited and practices finally started this week.

But it started out very painfully. They had a temporary coach (after two practices and two different coaches we still aren't sure who their real coach is) who was young and obviously had no experience working with young children and was given no training on what they should be learning at that age. The practice was not very organized or productive.

And so it took all of about 4 minutes before PJ couldn't handle it anymore (and he needed to stop rubbing his forehead or banging it into the fence) so he offered to help and basically took over. And thankfully things were on the up and up from there and the kids had a blast.
2 comments:
Loved the pictures. Those were great! And how great that PJ was able to help out. At least the kids got some structure. I know how frustrating that can be. I can't wait to get David signed up for T-Ball. I think he'll love it!
Well how fun...and frustrating! Glad PJ was able to help out and the kids ended up having fun! Hopefully their real coach will be good! Love the pics...and cute little Dylan playing too!!
Post a Comment