Daddy swims his laps...
And since they don't allow under 3 in the pool (not cool), Dylan and I watch...
...which he is fine with. Other than splashing his feet on the edge he is not a fan of swimming. Big surprise there. Well last night he had a little accident while tossing rings to Brynn...
...in he went, fully clothed, and he was not happy about it. So we stripped him down to his onesie and let him play at the stairs - where he fell in again. Great supervising on my part I know. I ended up getting a little wet that second time around. But I saw his kicking instict kick in and I'm thinking I may be able to teach him on my own :/ just not sure the public pool would be to keen on that idea though...
2 comments:
Love the first two pics of Wynnie and Toller together! Makes me think that they're still great buds! :) And Kell, you probably won't get Mother of the Year this year, but hang in there -- hope springs eternal!
Love the pictures of Dylan. So cute!!
Post a Comment