When we moved in, we had to sign a form that basically said we understood that the land our home was built on had been contaminated by some pesticide and so we wouldn't let our kids eat the dirt and we couldn't plant a garden. But I wanted a garden (and I needed to make up for the birdie incident) and so this was my solution...

Meet my Topsy Turvy Garden. I love it! And I have everything from tomatoes to pepers to cilantro to lettuce to jalepenos to zucchini to cucumbers.
3 comments:
Hum ... I've never seen a Topsy Turvy garden before. Looks really cool! Can't wait to hear how everything turns out. Looks like you guys had a great time with Uncle Steven. I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of him when he was here with us.
so did the plants already come with that "growth" on them ;)ha ha... you make me proud and inspire me to do more! way to go!
man you are so resourceful. and i love how you spelled "peppers"--pepers ;)
Post a Comment