Very cute!
Well, how cute! And -- like mother, like daughter! I can't believe that Wynnie talked to me today and didn't mention it!
SO cute!!!! Brynn you look great with your new hair do! I almost want to do the same to my hair now!!!
Holy Cow that is short!! But it really does look cute!!!!
Did she donate her hair? It looks like she may have come close to the requirement of length!
o my goodness.. i LOVE IT! she has her mother's perfect hair! Yeah for good genes!
Oh my, so cute!
Love it!
i love it. looks so cute.
So cute!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Very cute!
Well, how cute! And -- like mother, like daughter! I can't believe that Wynnie talked to me today and didn't mention it!
SO cute!!!! Brynn you look great with your new hair do! I almost want to do the same to my hair now!!!
Holy Cow that is short!! But it really does look cute!!!!
Did she donate her hair? It looks like she may have come close to the requirement of length!
o my goodness.. i LOVE IT! she has her mother's perfect hair! Yeah for good genes!
Oh my, so cute!
Love it!
i love it. looks so cute.
So cute!!
Post a Comment