...he's got little red "dots" all over (mostly on his face, neck and arms). So Dr. Daddy said he had to stay home :( I am definitely more disappointed then him about it. But when it was time to get dressed this morning he thought for a minute, then said, "I know. I just wear long sleeves and my friends not see them. OK." When he realized that wasn't going to work he said, "OK. I just go in the bathroom and wash them off. Be right back!". And later on he asked me to open a window so his dots could fly out. Anyway...
Last week his class had a nice little program so they could conclude the school year.
Here we are getting ice cream afterwards...wonderful self-family portrait I know...
Then they did a performance of their favorite songs. They needed butterfly wings for one of them...
The songs were very cute and I got some adorable clips of Tyler doing his thing. This first video is of the itsy bitsy spider - he got distracted by his "spider" a little bit. Then the second video is of his favorite song and I love the first 10 seconds :)
Then they were presented a packet of their work from over the school year...


Inside was this adorable picture that he drew of "his baby". Which I only naturally assumed was Dylan since half the time he still calls him "baby", or introduces him to people as "his baby". But he quickly corrected me by rubbing my tummy and telling me it was actually a picture of baby sister.
It was a good school year for Tyler. We'll miss his friends at Discovery!
Then they were presented a packet of their work from over the school year...
Inside was this adorable picture that he drew of "his baby". Which I only naturally assumed was Dylan since half the time he still calls him "baby", or introduces him to people as "his baby". But he quickly corrected me by rubbing my tummy and telling me it was actually a picture of baby sister.
It was a good school year for Tyler. We'll miss his friends at Discovery!
6 comments:
Okay, love the self family portrait. That was priceless. And I know how you feel about him missing his last day of preschool. That would have been way harder for me than any of my kids, too. Oh well. I love the way little kids minds work (especially Tyler's). Hopefully the red dots go away soon!! Oh, and I'm not sure those butterfly wings were very manly, but they were cute. =) And I LOVE the picture of the baby he drew. Definitely one that needs to be framed.
So, did the "doctor" say what the spots are?? *I* could have known that Toller needed to stay home! Yeah, your dad saw the wings and said, "Oh, that doesn't look good." =} Haha! I really liked the pic of the three kids eating their treat. And I agree with Lynds when she said that the drawing of "his baby" needs to be framed! So cute!
Um, is there some reason you haven't commented on Lyndsay's Baptism post?
Poor guy. That is no fun. Sorry you had to miss the last day of festivities. So cute how creative he is...wanting the dots to wash off or fly away!!! The family portrait looks good!! And I LOVE the picture he drew...that is beyond precious!!!
sorry he missed his preschool fun. it's no fun when getting sick changes plans like that.
Looks like your baby girl is going to have a head full of hair!(:
Post a Comment